With a mushrooming of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) industries, working 24/7 is unfortunately becoming a norm rather than an exception.
This brings with it several problems:
- Disrupted sleep patterns and inadequate sleep.
- Insomnia and other sleep disorders.
- Fatigue and a resulting decrease in cognitive performance.
- Decreased productivity.
- Increased stress and burn-out among workers.
- Increased substance use/abuse.
- Erratic food habits.
- Development of health issues such as frequent infections, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Back problems etc..
We offer innovative solutions to optimize shift work, by helping in planning shift cycles to reduce fatigue.
Educating and increasing awareness among workers of the importance of a healthy diet, exercise, smoking cessation, good sleep hygiene, substance use, as well as ergonomic issues have been shown to reduce problems and improve health and productivity among workers.
Our unique program offers individual as well as group based approaches with strategic web-based programs that allow goal setting and follow-up through feedback from our healthcare providers.